WCG’s client-focused approach brings human resource solutions to public and private organizations in diverse communities across Canada. Our focus remains directly on people, through four core business streams:
- Employment programming
- Vocational rehabilitation services
- Training and development
- Case management solutions
Our reach is country-wide, delivering the following programmes:
- the Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services, the first national program to serve Veterans and their families
- Employment Program of British Columbia in 11 geographic catchment areas.
- Vocational rehabilitation services to WorkSafeBC injured workers and Disability Benefits recipients on Vancouver Island and in the Greater Vancouver area
- Integrated skills training program in Calgary (EmployMe Calgary)
- Career, employment and employer workshops in the Calgary region
- Job development activities for the City of Ottawa
- ServiceAbility Training Program in Burnaby, Courtenay-Comox and Kelowna, BC, delivering service-sector focused training and employment services
WCG is part of the Ingeus group.